Monday, November 17, 2008

Things to know

The name's Ben, and right now I'm struggling with the problem that we all face each day at school. You know, each period every day, the time comes when we all must come up with a catchy introductory paragraph and or sentence. Well, I completely just took care of mine by relating to you about what a bore the task can be. I think they should be banned.

But anyways, I do enjoy writing on my spare time. I usually have a pen or notebook in my room because the things that I write about sometimes just come from my line of thought. I also really like to write about nature because it is great in so many ways. Another mentionable fact is that I am a Christian and I'm doing my best to live the life. Guitar is becoming more and more of a passion and I'd like to start studying a bit of music theory on my own time. The only problem with doing the things I'd like to be doing is the factor of time and the consuming confines of school. If my life was a summer vacation, ideally, I would like to study the Bible in depth, and also music theory and get really good at guitar. Some day I would like to be in a rock band or something like that. Um, I do not feel that it is necessary to go on. After all, it is only a blog.

No comments: