Friday, November 21, 2008

What I Did Today

I went to school. It was pretty cool I guess, I mean it wasn't totally lame. Some of my classes were fun others not.

Then after school, I drove home in my mom's minivan and kinda layed around for a bit unsuccessfully.

So then i took my mom's minivan and drove way out yonder into the countryside in hopes of writing a poem. But along that rambling road I could not find a suitable resting place for the vehicle containing myself.
So I continued on yonder down Ye Olde Country Road, its not really called that but I said it for effect.

So anyways, there I sit in my mom's minivan with some Hendrix blasted all the way up out in ye olde countryside. And after some turns and some long ye olde roads, I met the infamous street known as Central. I knew this olde road would take me down yonder to civilizaton marked none other by Wal-Mart and its loyal patrons and disposable employees (wooh Unions! lol jk I know nothing about Unions and non-unions, I do not even know if Union is supposed to be capitalized).

So I took a Ye Olde Left Turne downe ye olde Central. I followed Ye olde straight path that hath been laid down and given the name Central. Ye Olde Traffick became increasingly dense like the nucleus of an atom. Ye olde Atom.

Upon entering the heart of Wal-Mart, I stopped by my olde friends abode. His name is Joseph, and Joseph was not home. So I bid my parting to Joseph's olde parents and made my olde way back to Ye Olde Road de Central. Once again blasting some Hendrix.

I soon grew weary of Central. So, to my delight, I redirected onto Ye Olde Winding Road that leads to Ye Olde Guitar Center. Soon I arrived at Ye Olde Guitar Center and played upon one of my dream amps for plot of time. It is of course very akward to play at Ye Olde Guitar Center, and draws upon one's self consciousness of their ability to become one with Ye Olde Guitar.

I ditched Ye Olde Guitar Center and helped myself to one of their picks (which are free like toothpicks). I flipped on the radio to some Ye Olde Christmas tunes and headed home.

I did not make comfortable my stay at home for their was a great rumble in my tummy which consequently lead to a grumble for some cash. I pocketed my father's cash which he donned upon my open palm. Palm sounds like Arnold Palmer.

So I went to Ye Olde Taco Belle and got some good food. It was all right, I kind of ate too much and it wasn't worth it.

After some mild disappointment with Ye Olde Department of Tacos, I stepped foot into a nearby grocer's store. Spoken in a gentle whisper was word of Ye Legend of Ye Olde Vintage Arnold Palmer Green Tea Lemonade beverage of mysticalities. I purchased the beverage for 99c.

Currently, I am sipping upon the rim of the beverage. Hanging on each honey dew drip that hangs precariously. Such a wonderful tantalization for the tastebuds.

This drink is really great and made Ye Olde Voyage worth my while.

YE OLDE ENDE!

No comments: